Friday: Prompt: Share your personal tips for preparing for major exams. Include what works best for you—flashcards, study groups, practice tests, etc.—and why.

 I don’t usually study much, but practice tests are the best way for me to prepare for major exams. They help me see what I actually know and what I need to work on without wasting time on stuff I already understand. Practice tests also get me used to the format of the real exam, so I feel more confident when I take it. 

Today in class we read a passage about Susan B. Anthony and womens rights to votes. This passage informed me more and helped prepare me for the end of course test and it was interesting so I liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.