Tuesday - Prompt: Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

The only time I can remember was during a group project at school. I believed that I had good ideas, but everyone in my group ignored my input and they wouldn't even hear my ideas. It felt frustrating because I believed my ideas were good, but my group members were not hearing me. I learned that you need to speak up and take leadership.

Today in class, we read and analyzed the first paragraph of A Lesson Before Dying. Analyzing the first paragraph helped me better understand the setting and characters in the story. It also gave me a general idea of the story and what to expect when we continue reading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.