Monday - ambush

 Today in class, we read a story called Ambush. I learned about how soldiers deal with their memories of war and the choices they made, which showed me that people can feel conflicted about their past actions. I don’t know exactly how I’ll use this, but it made me think more about how people handle difficult situations. I liked the story because it was honest about the character’s feelings, but it was kind of sad too. My day’s going okay, just busy with homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.