Tuesday- Lecture on evidence and worksheet

 Today in class we got a lecture about evidence through observations, readings, and experiences, then we did a worksheet. I learned how to back up my claims with evidence and the different types of evidence. I believe I will use this when making any claim attempting to have supporting evidence and I now know what evidence to trust. I liked this assignment because we spoke our opinions and gave our own readings, experiences, and observations. My day is going great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.