Friday - Claims of fact/opinion

 Today in class we made claims of fact/opinions based on prompts. I learned how to create a claim of fact and opinion. I will use this when arguing with people or whenever talking about this in school. I personally liked this assignment because we could write our own opinion. My day is going great since its the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.