Monday - Notes over how to write an essay

 Today we took notes on the writing process. We figured out how to write an essay and were given tips. I learned how to write even better essays than what I already write, and a general structure of how to begin. I personally was neutral on this lesson, I can't say anything I liked or disliked, however, I will be able to take this information with me, in college classes, or when I am writing an essay to get into colleges. I am feeling good today because it is a new week and I have goals for this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.