Monday - Claim notes and assignment

 Today in class we wrote notes about claims and then did an assignment where we had to make several claims, both against and for. I learned how to create a claim, identify one, and the different types. I personally enjoyed this assignment because it was nice learning about claims and making our own, voicing our opinion and thoughts. I think I can use this in everyday life if I am making an argument or claim in almost any scenario. My day is going okay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.