Wednesday - group the father jorney

 Today we worked in groups reading an origin myth story about a father and a son. I learned more about origin myths and how to identify and analyze the conflict. I plan to read more origin myths and understand them better, and just in general any story I read, I also plan to be more responsible and have respect for my family. I liked how we collaborated and worked in groups, and read about an interesting story. I’m feeling good and today is going great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.