Monday: Prompt: Write about what you did over the Spring Break.

 Over spring break I tried to get as much rest and as much sleep as I could; turns out, it was a harder task than I thought though. My grandparents came over from Romania and I spent a lot of time with them, as well as my brother came home from college. My family and I also traveled to north Georgia to hike and it was a very enjoyable experience. Overall, my spring break went well, and I got much needed rest and spent time with my family.

Today in class we read a poem and got more help with figurative language, as well as prepped for the EOC a bit. I enjoyed this and I was very interested since it got me more help into areas I needed which I previously struggled for the EOC test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.