Wednesday: Prompt: Write about a time when your failure was necessary for your growth. Examples of failures could be failing a major exam, failure to make a team, failure in a relationship, etc.

 A time when my failure was necessary for my growth was when I got injured during a sports season. At first, I was frustrated and disappointed, and I thought I had failed by not being able to perform. However, that injury forced me to take a step back and focus on my recovery. I learned to be patient with myself and to train smarter. It made me better and stronger.

Today in class we took a benchmark test to test our knowledge getting ready for the EOC test. I disliked this assignment but it was nice to see my progress in this class and everything i have gained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.