Thursday: Prompt: Based on the two informational passages that you've read thus far this week, write about how you will personally strive to avoid student loan debt?

 I don’t want to be stuck with student loan debt, so ill try to avoid it by getting scholarships, going to an in state college, and maybe working part-time. I’ll also look for grants and choose a school that isn’t crazy expensive. If I can, ill save money before college so I don’t have to borrow as much. 

Today in class we read a passage about student loan debt. I really liked this assignment since this taught me to carefully monitor my money and reevaluate my goals after high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.