Tuesday: Prompt: How would you feel if your privacy was invaded online or on your phone? Do you think privacy is a basic civil liberty?

 If someone invaded my privacy online or on my phone, I would feel super invaded, like someone was sneaking around in my stuff without asking. It would be like if a stranger just walked into my room and started looking through my things. Privacy should be a basic civil liberty because people should be able to do things without someone always watching them. If I don’t have privacy, then I don’t really have freedom, and that’s not fair.

Today in class we read a poem by Langston Hughes. The poem was about being accepted into America and it was a really good poem since it put things into perspective for my and how we should strive to make America better every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.