Wednesday - Prompt: Write about a dream that felt real

I dream of skiing down a large mountain. I was with my family and my brother and I raced down the mountain. At one point I approached a giant bump and I did it and went flying in the air. I did a back flip in mid air and once I was coming towards the finish line I ended up waking up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.