Wednesday: Prompt: Imagine writing a letter to yourself 10 years from now. What advice, hopes, or reminders would you include?

In 10 years, I hope to have lived life to the fullest. I want to travel as much as possible, visit new places, and embrace every opportunity that comes my way. Life is too short to wait around for the "perfect" time, so I want to make the most of each moment. I hope I’ve built experiences that I’ll look back on, knowing I didn’t hold back. 

Today in class, we started working on a project for A Lesson Before Dying. The project made me think more about the themes in the book, and get a deeper understanding with Grant Wiggins, the characters I chose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.