Friday: Wednesday: Prompt: Reflect on a time when you had to rely on someone else. How did it feel?

 A time when I had to rely on someone else was my brother when I needed to ask my dad for a favor, but I wasn’t sure how to bring it up. I asked my brother to talk to him for me, and he did it without hesitation. It felt a little weird to not do it myself, but my brother handled it really well. He knows how to talk to our dad in a way that makes things easier, and it made me realize that sometimes it’s okay to ask for help with things that feel uncomfortable. 

Today in class, we worked on a collage and went to the media center to pick our classes for next year.

Reflection: Picking classes for next year made me think about my future and what I want to do. The collage was a fun way to connect with the story, and it helped me understand it better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.