Wednesday - Newsela

 Today in class, we read a Newsela article called How to Give Your Worn-Out Sneakers a Second Life. I learned about recycling old sneakers and how they can be turned into things like playground surfaces, which made me realize that even small choices can help the environment. I might start thinking twice before throwing away old stuff. I liked that the article was easy to understand and had cool ideas for reusing things. My day’s going well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.