Friday - Prompt: Write about something that you wish you had more of.

 To put it plain and simple, I wish I had more money. Money grants freedom and can grant happiness in some ways. I say this just because if I had more money, and even just a bit, just some financial freedom to travel the world or buy something I like, that would make me very happy. While not everything about a little more money is good, it has way more benefits. In a way, I kinda just wish I had more freedom.

Today in class, we made a PowerPoint about the poem Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost. Doing the PowerPoint helped me understand the poem better and think about how everything changes over time. I learned it's important to appreciate good moments before they pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.