Tuesday - Rockpile Group Assignment

 Today in class we did a group assignment for the story Rockpile. I learned about Harlem and a story about how it was living there and important lessons about family. I don't know when I will use this in my life, but I do know more knowledge about the world. I liked this because the story was interesting. My day is going good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.