Tuesday - Lecture on Claims and backing it up with Evidence

 Today in class we had a lecture learning about how if you don't back up your evidence and explain it, then there could be doubt. I learned how to explain my evidence and how to back it up so there is no doubt. I will take this when I am arguing with somebody, if I am in court one day, or in college or in future writing classes. I loved this assignment because the lecture was interesting and taught me a lot about court cases. I am doing good today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.