Tuesday - Claims Values

 Today we looked at many different topics and created a value of claim. I learned what values of claim is and a criteria list and how to better make a claim. I think I will use this in life when arguing or just making a claim. I liked this assignment because the topics were fun and we got to make our own claims and opinions. My day is going bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.