Friday - Argument paragraph

 Today in class we worked on an argument paragraph and stated our position on the effects of social media. I learned just how much social media has affected us and how to create an argument out of an article. I will use this when managing my time with social media and making arguments in future writing classes. I liked this assignment since we could state our opinion. My day is going great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.