Wednesday - Feedback partner essay

 Today we got with a partner and read our essays and gave feedback. I learned how to properly revise and give feedback to an essay. I personally think I will use this in college when I'm working with a partner on anything involving writing. I disliked this assignment because we had to get with partners. My day is going pretty well since my week has been off to a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.