Tuesday - Emily Dickinson success poem

 Today in class we analyzed an poem about success. I personally enjoyed this assignment because I appreciate and like Emily Dickinson's poems, and think they are great lessons and that you can learn a lot from them. I believe that I can take this in my life and learn lesson from it, and can shape my future by my new definition of success. I liked this assignment because analyzing poems is fun, especially Emily Dickinson's. I am doing fine, I do not have a lot of homework and we just got off the labor day weekend which was fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.