Monday - Newsela Article

 Today we read a newsela article about the internet and the precautions you should take before trusting it. I learned how to get better results on the internet and how to spot fake information. I will use this lesson my whole life when browsing the internet. I personally liked it since I never really learned how to browse the internet and spot fake information. My day is going terrible because school started and I got 2 hours of sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.