Monday - Introduction and Conclusion

 Today in class we added onto our 3 body paragraphs with an introduction and closing. I learned how to structure an introduction and closing paragraph to my essay. I believe this will be helpful during college when I write essays and in future writing classes. I was neutral about this, I did not dislike or like this assignment. My day is going bad because we started school again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.