Friday - Vocabulary words

 Today we learned 15 new vocabulary words in the college workbook. I learned 15 new sophisticated vocabulary words that I can use whenever I am writing or speaking. I believe I can use this when I am writing essays or formal writings, in college especially. I disliked this lesson because there wasn't anything that excited me. My day is going great because it is Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.