Friday - Illuminate Emily Dickinson quotes

  Today we looked at 20 Emily Dickinson quotes. For each quote we had to analyze it, give a topic, a theme, and a conflict. I learned many important quotes that I think can help me with my own life, for example, "I dwell in possibility." I appreciated this lesson because I believe Emily Dickinson is smart and reading her work makes me smarted. There was nothing I disliked. My is going great since the weekend is coming up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.