Friday - 3 body paragraphs/revise

  Today In class we added on to the 2 body paragraphs  and made one more using the notes we learned yesterday on the writing process. I learned how to structure body paragraphs when writing an essay, as well as revise. I plan to use this when writing college essay's or in any future writing classes. I personally did not dislike this assignment since it taught me how to write better but did not like it. I am feeling good today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.