Tuesday - Emily Dickinson poem

    Today we read an Emily Dickinson poem and answered questions about this. Personally I really liked this assignment since we got to read a poem from an interesting person. She was told as "different" and it was really cool to see life and her point of view of life. I am hoping to take lessons that I can learn from this poem and take them to shape my own life and future. I really loved this lesson because we saw life from a different point of view and learned many lesson from this poem and Emily Dickinson in general. My day is going okay because I had to take 2 tests today and have a lot to do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.