Monday - Vocab list image assignment

 Today in class we got a list of vocab words and had to define them and give an image, as well as put a caption to the image explaining it and how it reflects the vocab word. I learned many different vocab words, such as adroit, animosity, aggrandize, etc. I plan to use this in my everyday life in my words and tone and have better English. I liked this lesson personally because I like to learn more words to use in talking because it reflects intelligence and also I can converse English better. I am feeling bad today because I got 6 hours of sleep and had a long weekend and don't want another week of school to start. I also have a lot of homework today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.