Friday - group project and illuminate test

 We took a review quiz on illuminate and also finished our group project. I learned more about origin and reviewed how they work and read one. I don't really plan to do anything with this knowledge, it may have helped me become a better writer and when I read or analyze an origin myth I can understand it. The lesson was quite boring, but this was expected on a quiz day, I liked how calming it was though, I didn't feel stressed. My day is going good and im very excited for the weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.