3 Goals I want to achieve this year - 8/16/24

The first goal I want to achieve is to get my license. I would like to get my license so I can go to places like the gym, or go get food without my parents or siblings having to drive me. The second goal that I would want to achieve this year is to get a job. I want a job so I can make money and be more responsible. The last goal that I want to achieve this year is having straight A's and passing all my AP Exams. I want to get into a good college and having straight A's junior year as well as passing my AP Exams helps with that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday: Prompt: Describe what you did over the winter break (use at least 5 words from Vocabulary Lesson 10 in your paragraph)

Tuesday: Prompt: If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences. make it about how I am heading in to college and how I want to travel more

Friday: Prompt: Describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about.